change language sk change language en
number of Items: 0 0,00 €

Universal basis IMPERIA ZERO DRIPPER (70VG/30PG) - 1000 ml

Universal basis IMPERIA ZERO DRIPPER (70VG/30PG) - 1000 ml

Click to enlarge
Universal basis IMPERIA ZERO DRIPPER (70VG/30PG) - 1000 ml
13,69 EUR11,31 EUR without VATks
zbozi_product:
Univerzální báze IMPERIA ZERO DRIPPER (70VG/30PG) - 1000 ml 
heureka_productname:
Univerzální báze IMPERIA ZERO DRIPPER (70VG/30PG) - 1000 ml 
heureka_product:
Univerzální báze IMPERIA ZERO DRIPPER (70VG/30PG) - 1000 ml 
síla nikotínu:
0 mg
objem lahvičky:
1000 ml

Universal basis IMPERIA ZERO DRIPPER (70VG/30PG) - 1000 ml

 

Volume: 1000 ml
PG / VG ratio: 30/70
The chemical mixture does not contain nicotine and is not itself intended for direct vaping.
 
Thanks to the high 70% VG ratio, the IMPERIA ZERO DRIPPER chemical compound is a suitable base for low-steam tanks with high steam production. The remaining 30% is PG for good transfer of taste.
This is a Czech product from a state-approved pharmaceutical laboratory. The IMPERIA e-NicoPharm is manufactured using the latest ultrasonic method. The chemical blends of IMPERIA consist exclusively of Propylene Glycol (PG) and Plant Glycerol (VG). Of course, the highest quality is according to the USP standard.
IMPERIA e-NicoPharm chemicals are absolutely free of any taste and odor. Thanks to this, they do not distract the aroma of flavors and allow to mix almost any e-liquid.
For the production of the liquids themselves, it is necessary to add a suitable flavor to the chemical mixture. To flavor, use our delicious flavors such as Flavourtec, Capella, Big Mouth and more.

 


michání Booster Imperia

Related Products - Universal basis IMPERIA ZERO DRIPPER (70VG/30PG) - 1000 ml

ROAYL STRUDEL - Imperia Shark Attack shake & vape 10ml

availability: stock
ks
price without VAT packing:6,53
price7,90
PINK SHARK - Imperia Shark Attack shake & vape 10ml

availability: stock
ks
price without VAT packing:6,53
price7,90
MELON SHARK - Imperia Shark Attack shake & vape 10ml

availability: stock
ks
price without VAT packing:6,53
price7,90
COCOBOLO - aroma Imperia Shark Attack 10ml

availability: stock
ks
price without VAT packing:6,53
price7,90
ORANGE BALL - aroma Imperia Shark Attack 10ml

availability: stock
ks
price without VAT packing:6,53
price7,90
FOGGY DADDY - aroma Imperia Shark Attack 10ml

availability: stock
ks
price without VAT packing:6,53
price7,90
Choco Ella - Aroma Big Mouth CLASSICAL - 10 ml

availability: stock
price without VAT:3,88
price4,69
discount9 %
Original price5,15
DON LIMON - aroma Imperia Shark Attack 10ml

availability: stock
ks
price without VAT packing:6,53
price7,90
neriOs - Aroma Big Mouth CLASSICAL - 10 ml

availability: stock
price without VAT:3,88
price4,69
discount9 %
Original price5,15
BOOGALOO - aroma Imperia Shark Attack 10ml

availability: stock
ks
price without VAT packing:6,53
price7,90
BERRYATO - aroma Imperia Shark Attack 10ml

availability: stock
ks
price without VAT packing:6,53
price7,90
Cherix - Aroma Big Mouth  CLASSICAL - 10 ml

availability: stock
price without VAT:3,88
price4,69
discount9 %
Original price5,15

Your inquiry Universal basis IMPERIA ZERO DRIPPER (70VG/30PG) - 1000 ml

your name, surname:*
Your Email:*
Your phone:*
Your inquiry:*
Enter the code:* antispam
     !_vice informaci_!

Post new comment

The
e-mail ( email is not published )
Your contribution   ( You can insert photos after posting )
description
antispam
     !_vice informaci_!

Send to a friend

Your name
Your Email
Your friend's email
Copy the code antispam

© www.cigareta-shop.eu

We assist cookies in providing us with services. Using our services, you agree to our use of the cookie.   More features